Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello from Ohio... I mean NC


That's right, it is snowing here like it does in Ohio. We've been out already to play, have snowball fights, make snow angels, and clean the cars off. I think cleaning the cars makes us the northerners. We didn't see anyone else taking the time to clear a sidewalk or their cars.

I do miss the snow and it is nice to have more than a dusting. Of course NC is completely ill-prepared to handle snow fall so everything is closed. Nice to get a day off. I'm sure I will waste it instead of being productive.

Last night the grocery stores were all being wiped out in case people had to stay home for a couple of days. The snow started late last night and has lasted well into the morning. It is supposed to last for most of the day so the accumulation could be 6 inches. Remember, this is about 3 weeks before it is typically 60 degrees at night.

1 comment:

aunt ria said...

It's about time you wrote another post!! I look forward to hearing whats going on over there! More pics of my nephew please!!! :)