Friday, May 15, 2009

More T-ball

 So I decided to try posting a little video for anyone to see Xander batting.  I don't recommend trying to figure out video editing software at 1:00 in the morning.  I have a lot to learn to do the things I want to do. 

Since I used the idea of video as the reason I had to have a new camera I figured I better have something soon.  Of course, trying to sell the old one really creates problems with the Craigslist lurkers.  No one can read an ad.  Finally, I got the offer I made clear I would accept from a co-worker of Crissy.  (they also went to Duke together) After e-mailing me about the ad she  called both of us to complain we were not responding fast enough for her.  It created some chaos because Crissy knew nothing about the ad.  Fun stuff when you have friends messing with you.


No comments: