Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Are Smart!


This weekend I took and passed the League of American Bicyclists Road I course. It was much like the Motorcycle Safety course Mel and I took a long time ago - but without all the leather...

I am riding the whole distance to work now which means 17 miles a day. I think I actually miss it on the days I can't ride due to weather or work schedule. I leave as close to 6am as possible which, as mentioned in my previous post on astrological phenomena, means it is pitch black out, but I kind of like it. Don't like the kids waiting for the school bus though - little punks! Actually, they just stare and who knows if they are staring at me or trying to find a better song on their iPod.

Xander is taking a Hip Hop dance class at the Community Center. He is adorable although I am not sure why the class is named Hip Hop unless they were referring to bunnies. Of course, all great dancers must learn the fundamentals first. He seems to enjoy it and is very happy anytime he gets to shake his "booty butt".

If you read this and you want to know when we put up a new post, but you don't use an RSS reader (assume you don't use one if you don't know what an RSS reader is) send me an e-mail and I can add you to the e-mail list and you will be notified of new posts.

Talk to y'all soon. Crissy

Miles ridden: 374

2 comments:

Vic and Paul said...

Congrats. You did good. You is smart! And, I are smart, too, because I just added you to my Google homepage. Now I'll know when you update your blog. :)

Vic and Paul said...

OK, so I isn't so smart. After I posted this, I saw that I'm posting as "Paul's Family". Who the heck is that?